Self-care for journalists is vital during a crisis. As the pandemic stretches on, we’ve put together a list of resources to help refresh you.
- Mission drift: Protecting what matters most
- Practices that sustain us in the long journey
- Preventing Burnout
- When discouragement sets in
- 4 tips to staying safe when covering disaster or unrest
- 6 tips for protecting your mental health when reporting on trauma
- Creative Ministry Outreach – read articles by other magazine publishers about creative ways they have responded to the pandemic
- Fight the stress of covering the coronavirus
- How journalists can take care of themselves while covering trauma
- Mental health tips and resources for journalists
- Self-care advice for journalists
- Working from home should not be ‘work isolation’
- Tips for journalists working from home
- Safety protocols for covering COVID-19 aim to protect freelancers
- How journalists can work from home securely
- Tips for reporting from contaminated environments
- 10 questions for magazine publishers in survival mode
- Tips for coping after reporting distressing and traumatic stories
- View our list of 22 recordings specifically about publishing during crises
Photo by Drew Coffman on Unsplash
Magazine Training International’s mission is to encourage, strengthen, and provide training and resources to Christian magazine publishers as they seek to build the church and reach their societies for Christ.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.