We’ve rounded up all the resources you might have missed! Here are our best audio recordings, on-demand workshops, and e-books of 2022:
- [session recordings] 2022 Crisis Publishing Initiative conference
- [session recordings] 2022 Digital Journalism workshop
- [e-book] Magazine research
- [workshop] Scripting short videos
- [e-book] Gathering information
- [workshop] Leading from a distance: Strategies to build virtual teams that work
- [e-book] The magazine profile
- [workshop] Build a strong brand: Establish your brand identity in print and digital
- [e-book] The redesign process
- [workshop] Finding common ground with skeptics
- [e-book] Ancillary revenue
- [workshop] Strengthening the story: Feature editing to make your stories shine
- [e-book] Organizing your material
- [workshop] Connecting with your audience through photographs
Don’t miss out
Have you read our blog? We offer weekly tips and news related to magazine publishing on the toughest challenges in the world of magazine writing, editing, management, design, digital publishing, and more.
Plus, there are tips to help you cover the various crises we face for your audience.
You can find all of these resources and many more in our MTI Online resource center. If you join our mailing list you’ll know as soon as a new resource is available.
Please share with us your questions and topics you would like to learn about here.
Magazine Training International’s mission is to encourage, strengthen, and provide training and resources to Christian magazine publishers as they seek to build the church and reach their societies for Christ.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.