institute

It is impossible for Christians in Africa with few financial resources to get the training they so urgently need and desire without your gift! Will you help subsidize the cost of training a Christian in publishing at the Introduction to Magazine Publishing course in Côte d’Ivoire in West Africa next year? We believe it is important that they pay something; so we will ask for a small tuition fee, which normally comes to about 5% of the cost of providing the training event. The other 95% is provided by friends like you.

donate

Leave A Comment

Related posts

  • Category: MTI news

    Read article
  • Category: MTI news

    Read article

Magazine Training International’s mission is to encourage, strengthen, and provide training and resources to Christian magazine publishers as they seek to build the church and reach their societies for Christ.