The new year is right around the corner. It will hold new beginnings, new programs, and new opportunities for Magazine Training International. We are excited to see what God has in store for us and how we can expand the ministry. Run with us into 2023!
MTI’s plans for 2023 and beyond:
- Continue training in Africa with new programs offered in collaboration with current African publishing missions.
- Expand our online training program with the addition of three online mini-conferences based on the Introduction to Magazine Publishing textbook.
- Maintain our online offerings of two four-week online courses and seven live workshops (six in English and one in another language) each year.
- Develop our extensive library of video and print materials into a series of 10 richly-resourced, on-demand online workshops.
- Research both training needs and options for Christians in publishing in less-resourced countries.
- Organize meet-ups for Christian organizations involved in publisher/writer training worldwide, beginning with virtual meetings and expanding to face-to-face meetings according to interest and opportunity.
- Explore collaborative opportunities with other organizations to deliver training and resources to Christians in publishing in less-resourced countries.
- Develop a succession plan for MTI.
- Evaluate MTI’s current program, assessing the human resources (including trainers and publisher contacts worldwide); the print, video, and online training resources; and MTI’s current and potential future personnel and financial resources in order to determine whether and how to restructure the training program in light of current and future needs.
We need your help to make these plans a reality. Your donations make it possible for Christian magazine publishers to receive the training they need to further their response to the Great Commission in their communities. Please consider making a one-time gift today. Or, partner with MTI with a recurring gift.
Magazine Training International’s mission is to encourage, strengthen, and provide training and resources to Christian magazine publishers as they seek to build the church and reach their societies for Christ.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.