1. 91% of U.S. adults read print magazines.
2. People under 35 read more print magazines than people over 35.
3. Digital edition readers are younger, more educated, and wealthier than the average U.S. adult.
4. There are over 7,000 print magazine titles in the U.S.–holding steady for seven years.
5. Consumers trust and are more inspired and influences by magazine media than TV.
6. 180 print magazines have thrived for more than 50 years–only 13 TV programs can say the same.
7. The top 25 print magazines reach more adults and teens than the top 25 TV shows.
8. The number of magazine media mobile web visitors grew over 65% in Q1 2015 vs 2014.
9. 61% of readers take action after seeing a print magazine ad.
10. The percentage of U.S. adults who read digital edition magazines has more than quadrupled over the past 3 years.
Thanks for reading! Let us know which of the truths about magazines in the U.S. surprised you the most in the comment section below.
[bctt tweet=”10 surprising truths about magazines in the U.S. #infographic”]