At Magazine Training International we recognize that nothing we do would make an impact without God’s hand on it, the generous gifts of our donors, our volunteers, and the Christians in publishing around the world. A spirit of gratitude is part of the culture at MTI and it fuels the way we approach everything we do.
We are grateful for many things, but here are a few:
- Publishers—We are thankful for the publishers who don’t give up and are dedicated to learning more in order to produce a more successful publication. We are privileged to come alongside you.
- Donors through whom God provides—Thank you also to our donors! Without you nothing would be possible. Thank you for your gifts that help publishers to continue to spread the message of Christ’s love.
- Trainers—Professional training is only possible when expert trainers are willing to give of their time and expertise. Thank you to the many trainers over the years that believe in magazines and guiding the leaders of Christian publications.
- Your prayers—Sharon sends out a monthly prayer letter with news and requests about Magazine Training International. Thank you for praying with us. We feel the love in those prayers, and we see the results as God hears them and acts.
- Your encouragement—To those of you who send emails, notes, and letters of thanks and encouragement to our staff, we want to thank you. Your words are passed around the office so that everyone sees them and is uplifted.
Photo by Ben White