Webinar System Requirements
MTIOnline Webinars are delivered via ClickMeeting. ClickMeeting also provides the following system requirements as a guide to be able to get the best experience from the Webinar.
As a participant, you will need to download the latest version of Adobe FlashPlayer to view the Webinar if you don’t have it already.
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7
- 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista® Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit editions with 32-bit browser)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP or Windows 7; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, or 9 (32 bit only); Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 11.3 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators). Ports 1935, 443 and 80 need to be open.
- 1.83GHz Intel CoreTM Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.4, 10.5, 10.6 (Intel) or higher
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher; Apple Safari 4 or 5; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 11.3 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators)
Free ClickMeeting apps are available on the following:
- App Store
- Google Play
- BlackBerry App World