The Top 10 Reasons to Visit Hungary and Austria
In case joining Magazine Training International and Christians in publishing from around the world for professional training isn’t enough, then come to see the beauty and culture of Hungary and Austria.
- You’ll find 2000-year-old Roman ruins, Turkish remnants from the 17th Century, and beautiful Romanesque churches side by side.
- Hungary boasts the largest lake in Central Europe–Lake Balaton, or the “Hungarian Sea.”
- You can sample the national dish, goulash. It’s different in Hungary than anywhere else.
- Thanks to the area’s natural thermal springs, people travel to Sopron to relax and relieve stress.
- You can gaze in wonder at Europe’s largest stalactite cave system, with spectacular formations of stalactites and stalagmites in The Baradla-Domica caves.
- With one of the best orchestras on the planet, the Vienna Philharmonic, and some of the most beautiful, historic, and famous concert halls in the world, Vienna is a classical-music lover’s dream city.
- Austria has a long and rich history. Visit some of the fine castles built by emperors in Vienna and scattered throughout the countryside.
- Take in stunning views of the Austrian Alps with its emerald hill and snow-capped mountains.
- Take a journey down the Danube River or stroll through the vineyards lining the river.
- Enjoy traditional Austrian dishes at a heuriger, a family-run vineyard restaurant.
Register for the Crisis Publishing Initiative today.